Rambles from my makeup box.

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Timeless Truth - Green tea phenol soothing mask.

Hey everyone, I can't believe it is already February! This year seems to be going so fast and my exams in April seem to be creeping up on me at an alarming rate, and as this happens my skins condition goes down the drain. So to solve this problem a good face mask is needed, and when Timeless Truth sent me this one to try out I couldn't wait!





I got sent the Green Tea Phenol Soothing face mask which helps to regulate oily secretions, improve skin tone, prevent premature signs of aging and help improve the skins texture. So this mask was great for my skin type which is patchy and oily.

This is a cloth mask that is covered in serum that you can then place on your face, which I love as it is a lot easier and quicker to use than a regular face mask. In fact these types of face masks were the first I ever used as they are so practical.

Now when I said this mask was covered in serum I did not lie, as you get an amazing amount in there, so when you open this and first use it I recommend you apply it over the sink! The great thing about all this serum though is that none of it goes to waste, you can either apply the excess serum to your body, or save it in the fridge for a couple of days and use it (which I chose to do).


One thing I love about this mask is that you can use it either cold by placing it in the fridge before using or warm by placing it in hot water. Since I used this in the evening I decided to place it in hot water whilst I had a bath and by the time I got out this mask was lovely and warm and very relaxing to use.

When using it you simply get the mask out of the packet and remove the plastic sheet (which I found to be a little tricky die to the serum, so I had to be careful not to rip it.), then you apply the darker side to your face and leave on for around 15-20 minutes. You can then take off the mask and massage in the excess serum, though I did find there was a lot of excess so had to wash some off.

(Scary mask face! - I did find the mask to be a little big, but it wasn't too much off an issue!)

After using this face mask I found that my skin felt a lot softer and cleaner. It also helped to reduce the harshness of my spots and I did notice the next day that my face seemed to be less oily, which is great! 

Timeless truth face masks have a variety of different types so there is one to suit every skin type, and this one costs only £4.95. You can buy it here:

What do you think of cloth face masks?

*I was sent this sample for free by Timeless Truth, but all of the opinions are mine and honest.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much!
    I have given your blog a follow :)

    ReplyDelete