Rambles from my makeup box.

Monday 11 August 2014

Barry M nail varnish - Mediterranean from the Aquarium collection.

Hi everyone! I'm back from my holiday so today I thought I would review my holiday nail varnish from the Barry M aquarium collection in Mediterranean. I fell in love with this colour when I saw it in the shops, I think it's because I'm such a sucker for multi-toned nail varnish and thought it was perfect for a seaside holiday.


This nail varnish comes in a lovely glass bottle that has a gold lid with a fish scale pattern (which I love) to resemble that it comes from the aquarium collection. All the nail varnishes in this collection resemble the ocean/beach in some way and this one looks like a lovely sunset.

This nail varnish has a nice pink copper / rose gold colour. Like I said this is duo-chromed with pink being the main contributor with a nice rust orange undertone so when in the light it changes its appearance. I love the look of this nail varnish in the sun as it is really shines. 


I applied two coats of this nail varnish as it can be quite opaque with just the one. It had a really nice application and didn't leave any streaks which is great and also the drying time isn't really long. I would say that it took about 5 minutes for it to dry nicely, but I would wait 10 just to be sure.

Once applied this nail varnish lasted about 4 days before it started chipping, so it was great that I didn't really have to do any touch ups whilst I was away.


This nail varnish cost £3.99 which is a bargain! You can either buy it from your local Superdrug or Boots, or you can purchase it online here with the rest of the collection: 


What do you think of this nail shade?



No comments:

Post a Comment