Rambles from my makeup box.

Monday 21 July 2014

Clinique Chubby Stick - Super Strawberry (07)

Whilst out shopping this week I managed to grab this months issue of Glamour magazine with a free Chubby stick by Clinique. I have heard a lot about these Chubby sticks and was very intrigued to try one out for myself.


I really like the packaging of this product as it's very sleek and the colour matches the shade of the lip balm which helps to make it easier when you are searching through your makeup bag for a specific colour. 

Due to the pencil design of this lip balm I find it is really easy to apply and is perfect for when you're on the go. Also you don't need a sharpener for this product as when you twist the metallic end it pushes the lip balm up.


I got the shade Super Strawberry (07) which is a nice berry pink. When you only apply one coat you get a very sheer colour but you can easily build it up to make the it more noticeable on your lips. 

Once applied I find that it is moisurising on my lips and has a nice sheen to it, though due to it's moisturising nature and slightly glossy texture it does need to be reapplied about every 2 hours. Though saying that when having a drink I didn't have to much product transfer onto the glass.


Clinique Chubby Sticks come in 18 different shades and cost £17.

You can either pick this shade up or Woppin' Watermelon in this months Glamour magazine or you can buy it here:

What do you think about the Clinique chubby sticks?


No comments:

Post a Comment