Rambles from my makeup box.

Tuesday 2 February 2016

Urban Decay - B6 Vitamin Complexion Prep Spray.

 Urban Decay is quickly becoming one of my favourite beauty brands. I love their Naked Skin concealer, and their eye shadows are amazing, so after Christmas I decided to explore their brand a little more and found this amazing little prep spray which I can now say, I don't want to be without again! 

This Prep spray claims a lot saying that it will reduce redness and blemishes, reduce oil production and improve pore size! So with my oily skin I thought I might as well give it a try since they have a small travel version for only £10!

To use I like to spray this onto my face directly after cleansing before my serum and moisturiser. I also like to apply it during the day or after a workout as well if my skin feels like it needs a bit of refreshing. 

I spray it about 5 times around my face (which I think is me getting a little carried away as you could probably get away with just 3 pumps) then just leave it to settle in, which takes a matter of seconds! The spray of this is really fine so it doesn't leave your face feeling soaked and you could probably get away with spraying this over makeup too.

I've been using this for the past month now, and I can honestly say I love it. I have noticed that overall my skin does look better! I find it definitely helps to reduce redness and my skin has also been looking clearer! I have also found that it does stop my face getting oily throughout the day which has been something I've struggled with. However, I can't say I've noticed a difference in pore size, but to be honest I don't really believe any product can do that as you've just got to keep them clean and unclogged. 


For £10 I think this is a great purchase to try out, especially if you have oily and blemish prone skin! This bottle has lasted me the entire month (even with me being overly generous with it) and I'm only just starting to run out, so I better repurchase it soon! A full sized bottle costs £22, or you can buy the travel sized version here: Urban Decay B6 prep spray - £10.


What's your favourite beauty brand?

No comments:

Post a Comment