Rambles from my makeup box.

Friday 5 February 2016

CoLab - Extreme Volume Dry Shampoo.

Dry shampoo is something that I always keep stocked up in my flat as I can guarantee I will highly regret it if I have run out and don't have a back up! The CoLab extreme volume dry shampoo by Ruth Crilly is one of my all time favourites, and is one I always keep stocked up on.

One of the things I love about this dry shampoo is the smell. It has a wonderful deep almost musky scent which is floral and sweet at the same time. When I spray this into my hair the scent lasts all day, and I often catch myself admiring the scent randomly throughout the day! But if this doesn't sound like your sort of thing it also comes in 4 other scents! 

This dry shampoo works wonders with my hair when it's feeling greasy and flat as instantly after spraying it the oil is absorbed leaving my hair feel clean and happy again. It also adds a great amount of volume to my hair as well, so I even use it for styling as my hair often likes to lay flat on my head!

After using this I never get any white marks left in my hair nor do I get that horrible heavy feeling which usually just makes my hair feel dirtier, and me feel uncomfortable. A bottle of this costs only £4.50 and I will definitely be repurchasing again! You can buy one here: CoLab Extreme Volume Dry Shampoo - £4.50.


What dry shampoo do you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment