Rambles from my makeup box.

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Benefit - Boi-ing Industrial-Strength Concealer.

Recently I have been stuck in a makeup rut, so for the last few weeks I've been paying attention to what I apply to my face and trying to mix it up a bit. This is a great way to pay attention to all those under used products, but it also allows you to see what you really can't live without, and this product to me is the Benefit Boi-ing concealer.

I honestly can't believe I have never blogged about this product before as it is something that I use everyday without fail if I am wearing makeup. I have been using this specific concealer for probably the last 4 years now, and always repurchase if I notice I'm starting to run low. In fact it is one of those rare products that I actually like to have backups off.

This concealer has a really soft creamy texture to it that glides onto the skin beautifully. I like to apply a small amount onto my Eco Tools correcting concealer brush and apply it to any redness or blemish that I may have, and then I blend it in by patting it with my fingers.

When Benefit claim this is an industrial strength concealer they don't lie. The smallest amount of this concealer covers any issue that I may have, and makes blemishes and redness instantly disappear. And what I really love is that it does this without feeling heavy at all, or looking cakey. The longevity of this concealer is amazing as I find it to last all day, especially if you set it with powder. 


This concealer costs £17.50 which seems a little steep, but I honestly think it's worth it. And since you only need a small amount this little pot will last you ages! I think I've had mine for a good 6 months before starting to run low, and I've already got my backup! At the moment you can also get this concealer for £15.75 at Feel Unique so if you want to try it, now's your chance! Benefit Boi-ing - £15.75


What product can you not live without?

3 comments:

  1. I am in the need for a good concealer that will sort out my terrible dark circles. Great review, definitely want to give this a try xx

    Abi | abistreetx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I honestly don't think I would feel right without this concealer now! xxx

      Delete
  2. I love this concealer to! I use alongside The Urban Decay naked skin concealer.. I couldn't live with either of them :) xx

    www.lpagebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete