Rambles from my makeup box.

Friday 3 July 2015

Pamper night with Bliss Spa.

Hi everyone, I didn't think it would ever happen but I've finally managed to stick to my new blogging schedule! Today I am going to review two products that were kindly sent to me by Birchbox, because everyone deserves a pamper night after a long week working!




 Fabulous Makeup melt, gel-to-oil cleanser:

To start of any pamper night you first need a good cleanser and this one is great! It removes all my makeup really easily, including my waterproof mascara and gel eyeliner! To use you massage the gel into a dry face and it slowly transforms into a silky soft oil removing all makeup and impurities! Once you have massaged it all in you can then wash of with warm water, or I like to use a wet flannel.

This cleanser has a really lovely smell which is both refreshing and relaxing as it contains both orange peel oil and lavender so it's perfect to use both in the morning and evening. After using it, it leaves my skin feeling really soft and it hasn't caused my skin to break out at all! 

This cleanser cost £24 which is a bit pricey, but you get loads of it so it will last a while and it makes the perfect treat after a long day and I would definitely reconsider purchasing. 



Triple oxygen instant energizing eye mask:

Secondly a good pamper night needs a good mask and this one for your eyes is lovely, and if your struggling from hay fever at the moment and this could be the perfect treat for you! These eye masks are super refreshing helping to cool down the eye area and de-puff the eyes, I can also imagine that these would help after a long cry as well! 

To use you simple pop the fluid chamber which soaks the masks in the opposite chamber. You can then peel back the foil and place the eye masks on for 15 minutes and relax. After you simply peel the eye masks off and leave the remaing residue to soak in so the rest can be absorbed, which doesn't take longer than 2 minutes. The only problem I had is that I found the fluid chamber to be hard to pop, but I think I was being overly cautious that it would explode over me, but this wasn't a problem at all!


After using I could really tell the difference in my eyes, the skin was brighter, the darkness was gone and so was the puffiness, also they didn't cause any irritation to my eyes at all! These eye masks cost  £40  which seems expensive, but since you get four packets they work out at £10 each which isn't bad, especially since they did make my eye area look so much better! 

I think both of these products are perfect for a pamper night and you can buy both of these products here:


What are your favourite products to pamper yourself with?

*This posts contains products that were sent to me, but all opinions are my honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment