Rambles from my makeup box.

Thursday 23 October 2014

Soap and Glory - The breakfast scrub.

Hi everyone, hope you all are well and avoiding all the winter bugs that are going around! Today I am going to review my all time favourite body scrub from Soap and Glory, which is their Breakfast scrub. I have tried many body scrubs in the past but always end up returning to this one and here are the reasons why.



First of all this body scrub comes in quite a large tub and you get 300ml of product, so it lasts a while! The tub has a pretty pink and cream design which is very typical of Soap and Glory, and I find that I can leave this in the shower without any water getting through the lid and ruining the scrub.

The second thing that I love about this product is the smell, and I think that's what I love most about this scrub! As it is called the Breakfast scrub it contains honey, banana and almond extracts and when you open it the first smell you get is of maple syrup! It honestly smells so good you will want to eat it and it reminds me of American pancakes (But please don't as it won't taste nice!). 

Finally I also really like the texture of this scrub. It is not too harsh on the skin but you can feel it working away, and it also sticks really nicely to the skin so it is easy to spread around. When using I take a small scoop and rub it between my palms to help soften it and also to help spread it more evenly, and then I simply just rub in circular motions and wash off.


A tub of this body scrub costs £8 which I think is great value as it lasts ages and leaves my skin feeling really soft and clean afterwards. You can buy it here:

What's your favourite body scrub?

No comments:

Post a Comment