Rambles from my makeup box.

Monday 27 October 2014

No7 Beautifully Matte foundation.

 Hi everyone, hope you all are well! Today I am going to review the No.7 beautifully Matte foundation. I recently picked this up on a small shopping trip to Boots as I had run out of my usual foundation and I needed a quick replacement, and I am so glad I picked this one up! 


I really like the packaging of this foundation, it is nothing super fancy but it comes in a sturdy sleek bottle, which is nice and thin so it fits easily in my makeup storage. And It also comes with a really nice pump, so it is easy to control the amount of product you want to use.


I find this foundation is quite thick and also really pigmented so when using I only need one small pump to cover my whole face, which means this should last a while which I love! Also even though the formula is a bit thick it doesn't feel heavy on the face.

This foundation provides a medium to full coverage which is very buildable if you have any blemishes you want to cover up, and I find that this foundation does last the full day, so I don't need to do any touch-ups whilst I'm out.

When applying this foundation I use my fingers (mainly because I find it quicker and also because my foundation brush is at my uni home) and I find once it has dried it leaves my skin looking really even and nice and matte. 

When I got this foundation home I was really excited to find that it contained salicylic acid acid in it to help improve the skin and reduce the appearance of blemishes, and I have found that since using it my skin has been looking better and also it hasn't broke my skin out at all! Also I find the formula doesn't dry out my skin at all, but if you already have quite dry skin I don't think this would be totally suitable for you.


As you can probably tell I really love this foundation and I am definitely going to repurchase it when I run out! And what makes it better is that this foundation only costs £13.50, which I think is a great price especially since you only need a small amount of product each time you use it! You can buy it here:


What is your favourtie foundation?

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a really good foundation.
    Lovely review

    LondonBeautyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a really product. Never tried anything No7 but I really should!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete