Rambles from my makeup box.

Wednesday 25 June 2014

The Body Shop - Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

Cleansing in the morning and evening is one of the most important things you can do for your skin so I thought I'd review one of my favorite cleansers from The Body Shop.


Since the age of 12 I have suffered from acne and it is horrible, so it is very hard for me to find a nice cleansing product which doesn't cause my skin to breakout, but this is perfect! 

It has a wonderful subtle smell and a lovely soft texture. 
I use it every other day as I do have another acne specific cleanser, but this is perfect for making my skin feel really soft and refreshed after using.

When using this product I apply it to a dry face and then give myself a mini face massage which I learnt from reading the Birchbox online magazine:


I then use a warm muslin cloth to wipe it off.

I would defiantly recommend this  product to anyone, as it does leave my skin feeling really clean and soft and also doesn't cause my skin to freak out.  Also you don't need to use a lot of the cleansing butter to get a good coverage all over your face and neck, so for £12 I think it's a good price as it would definitely last a while.




You can buy it here: http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/skincare/cleansers/camomile-sumptuous-cleansing-butter.aspx


No comments:

Post a Comment