Rambles from my makeup box.

Monday 30 June 2014

Models Own - Pinky Brown.

This Models Own nail varnish in Pinky Brown is from their Beetle juice collection. 
This collection was released back in 2011 so it is quite an old nail varnish, but it's one that I go back to again and again as I love the colour and have not really seen it anywhere else. 


As the name suggests this nail varnish has a two-tone dark pink/brown colour and has a glass fleck effect.
What I love about this varnish is that it really does give a noticeable change in colour when it enters the light, going from a darker brown to pink with a dark orange tint. 


When using this nail varnish I find it needs at least two coats (The above photos are done with two) as with only one coat it is quite translucent.
This product has a good wear time and usually lasts me at least 4 days.


This bottle cost £5, the same as most of models owns nail varnishes and you can buy it here: http://www.modelsownit.com/products/nails/beetlejuice-collection.html

Do you have any of the Modles Own Beetle Juice collection? What one is your favorite? 



No comments:

Post a Comment