Rambles from my makeup box.

Wednesday 22 February 2017

Nip+Fab - Kale Fix moisturiser.

Last week I told you about my love for kale and how it makes a brilliant Base Coat, well my love affair continues and it has now found its way into my moisturiser. I'm sure I'm going to turn into a kale plant if I'm not careful! 

Nip+Fab Kale fix moisturiser review
This moisturiser contains a whole bunch of superfood components including Kale, Watercress and Almond oil to help nourish the skin and protect it from external aggravation. It also contains Aloe Vera and Shea butter to deeply moisturise and calm the skin. 

These ingredients are wonderful for the skin, but they do make for a moisturiser that smells very much like a green smoothie. So if you have a sensitive nose I'm not sure this product is for you. Though after some getting use to I actually found the smell to be quite refreshing!


This is a very thick moisturiser that I found to take a while to sink in to my skin, and also left it feeling a little tacky, so I liked to use this in the evenings. I found that two pumps was the perfect amount to cover my face, any more and it would never have sunk in!

After using this moisturiser I found that my skin was softer and plumper in the morning! I have combination skin and it didn't aggravate any spot prone areas, however if you do have skin on the oily side I would use this with caution.

This moisturiser costs £19.95 and lasted me around 6 months only using it in the evenings. I would definatly consider repurchasing it and trying more from the range, you can buy it here: Nip+Fab Kale fix - £19.95.

No comments:

Post a Comment