Rambles from my makeup box.

Wednesday 15 February 2017

Nails Inc - NailKale Superfood Base Coat.

Kale is one of the most well know superfoods, and somehow it has managed to make its way into nail varnish of all things! But personally I'm a massive fan of the superfood so I had to try out this Nails Inc base coat, to see what if it actually made any difference to my nails.

Nails inc Nailkale superfood base coat review
This nail varnish is enriched with Superfood extracts, as well as vitamins A, C, E, F and H to help boost the production of keratin and nourish the nails. Not only can it be used as a base coat but it can also be used as an intense treatment by applying it three times a week.

This base coat is quick drying and leaves the nails nice and smooth for colour application. I've been using this base coat for around a year now, and I can honestly say I don't think I'd try another one. When I first started using it my nails were brittle, weak and constantly breaking, but now they are stronger than ever and grow so much faster too! 

I use this every time I paint my nails and have also used it as a treatment, and I still have the same bottle I bought a year ago! So even though a bottle costs £15, which seems very steep for a base coat, I would definitely recommend you try it if your nails have seen better days. You can buy it here: Nails Inc NailKale - £15.




No comments:

Post a Comment