Rambles from my makeup box.

Friday 10 February 2017

Antipodes - Juliet Skin-Brightening Gel Cleanser.

 My mum has a thing for Manuka honey and is always trying to convenience me to eat it. However, even though it has great health benefits, I think it tastes disgusting! So when I found this New Zealand based brand Antipodes, that use Manuka honey in their skincare, I thought instead of eating it I'll apply to my face instead! 

Antipodes is a brand that really speaks to me as it focuses on science, and using organic ingredients to create their products. This gel cleanser contains kiwi, manuka honey and Vinanza grape which helps to clean the face, whilst gently exfoliating it and reduce oil production.

It has a slight watery consistency to it, so be careful when you squeeze it from the bottle as it can get messy! It is also scented with green apple and cardamon, though I wasn't keen on this scent as it smelt to me like shampoo, but I quickly got use to it.

 I liked to use this in the morning and as my second cleanse in the evening with my Foreo Luna Play, to really help cleanse my skin. This cleanser worked really well with my skin and I did notice a reduction in blemishes whilst I was using it. If you have dry skin though I wouldn't recommend it, as it would sometimes leave my skin feeling a bit tight. 

I really enjoyed using this cleanser and would definitely consider repurchasing it. A bottle costs £24.99, which is a bit on the pricey side, however since you only need a small amount of it (roughly a 10p size) for it to lather, so it does last ages! You can buy it here: Antipodes Juliet cleanser - £24.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment