Rambles from my makeup box.

Monday 13 February 2017

Charlotte Tilbury - Bond Girl.

I am going to start this blog post with a bold statement: This is the best nude lipstick. Well at least for me it is, and I own a lot of nude lipsticks! I have an obsession for Charlotte Tilbury makeup. It looks gorgeous, feels gorgeous and this lipstick is no exception, and is possibly the best beauty purchase I've ever made.

Charlotte Tilbury Bond girl review
Just like the Love Liberty matte revolution lipstick Bond Girl has the most gorgeous formula. It doesn't drag on the lips at all when you apply, and it also doesn't leave your lips looking like you haven't touched a glass of water in 5 years!

This lipstick is really easy to apply with the square shaped tip, and builds up nicely without going flaky or patchy. The lasting time of this lipstick is amazing! It lasts for 5 hours or more if I apply it over the top of the Pillow Talk lip liner, and even though this is a matte lipstick I find it really soft and comfortable to wear all day.

The shade of this lipstick is a brown toned nude with slight undertones of red and berry, which is something I am yet to find a perfect dupe of. I find this is the perfect lipstick for both everyday wear and for special occasions where your eye makeup is a bit heavier. 

Charlotte Tilbury bond girl review

This lipstick costs £24 so it is definitely a luxury purchase, but if you are looking to treat yourself to a new lipstick I couldn't recommend this one enough! You can purchase it here: Charlotte Tilbury Bond Girl - £24.

No comments:

Post a Comment