Rambles from my makeup box.

Wednesday 2 September 2015

The Body Shop - Colour Crush lipstick Spice Things Up.

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a great bank holiday weekend and didn't get too soaked in the rain! Today I am going to review this gorgeous lipstick that I picked up in The Body Shop a couple a months ago, and I haven't been able to put it down since!

The Body Shop Colour Crush Lipstick Spice things up 330
This lipstick at the moment is my go to, everyday lipstick. It has this lovely glossy rose shade that I love, and it is easy to build up to a stronger, brighter colour if you want it to be more dramatic. This lipstick also has a really subtle sweet rose scent when you open it.


This lipstick is really soft so it glides onto the lips really easily without any drag, and it is so easy to apply that I feel confident enough to apply it without a mirror if I need to! It is quite pigmented so it is great when you are in a rush as you only need one coat, but I always like to apply two to help it last longer.

Once applied I would say this lipstick lasts for 3 - 4 hours before it needs a touch up, as it does have quite a creamy texture that does transfer a bit when eating or drinking. Also it feels nice and moisturising on the lips and doesn't dry them out at all!

The Body Shop Colour Crush Lipstick Spice things up 330
This lipstick costs £10 and there are around 29 colours in the range which I will definitely be going to have a look at! You can buy this lipstick here:


Have you tried any of The Body Shop lipsticks? 

No comments:

Post a Comment