Rambles from my makeup box.

Thursday 22 January 2015

Liebster Award - Take 2.

Hi everyone! Today I am going to do another Liebster Award post as I was nominated by Wndrlands, and if you haven't already go check her blog out she does the most wonderful makeup!




The Rules:
  • Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
  • You must answer the 10 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
  • You  must pick five nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions.
  • You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
  • You must inform the people you nominate that they have been nominated for the award.

The questions:

1. Who or what inspired you to start blogging?
The fist beauty blog I ever read was Katie's Beauty blog and she really inspired me to start blogging. However prior to that my makeup collection had been growing and I really wanted to write about this passion of mine so I actually started a beauty blog a few years back, but it failed after only 2 posts! So I'm glad that this time i have stuck to it.

2. What is the meaning behind your blogs name?
To be honest I don't really have one, it was just the first thing that came to my mind. Though I do have a tendency to ramble on about things, so the title matches my writing style.

3. Introvert or extrovert?
Definitely introvert.

4. If you could change your name what would it be? 
I don't really mind my name so I don't think I would change it.

5. What is your favourite quote?
"Never resist temptation because you'll never know when you will get the chance again" 
I got this quote from my nan and I think it is good to live by as you honestly never know what is going to happen and you might miss out on something amazing!

6. If you had to describe yourself as one animal, which animal would you be? Why?
I think I'd probably be a hamster as I sleep most of the day and I can have really hyper moments as well. Or I'd be my dog as again she sleeps a lot, has hyperactive moments and also eats a lot too, which is basically me!

7. Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give to your younger self?
Don't pluck your eyebrows by yourself. You will over pluck them and they will take forever to grow back.
Also I'd tell myself not to keep everything bottled up, as it's not good for your health.

8. What is your favorite brand of makeup?
Hmm this is a tough one! At the moment I am really loving Charlotte Tilbury, but I also really love Benefit Cosmetics.

9.What are your tips for new bloggers?
Fist of all blog about what you love and not what you think other will love. 
Always be honest.
Use social media such as twitter and instagram.
Stick to it and your hard work will pay off!

10.  Where do you see yourself in 50 years?
God I'll be 71 in 50 years that is a scary thought! Hopefully in a nice house with my husband and some pets. Also with a loving family.

11.What is the best post you've written?
Hmm this has taken me a long time to answer.
Possibly my latest post on the Urban Decay Naked on the Run palate 
Or my Lush skincare routine series: 

There you have it. I'm not going to nominate anyone in particular as this is my second time, but if you are reading this and want to take part I nominate you!Here are some questions, and let me know if you answer them, as I would love to know!

  1. Whats your favourite foundation?
  2. Whats your favourite book?
  3. Where's your favourite place to be? 
  4. What's your dream job?
  5. If you could be anywhere right now where would you like to be?
  6. Whats your favourite food?
  7. Do you have any pets, and if not would you like one?
  8. What could you not live without?
  9. What is/was your favourite school subject?
  10. Where do you like to go clothes shopping?
  11. Whats your favourite season of the year?
I hope you all enjoyed getting to know me more!



2 comments:

  1. I keep hearing so much about Charlotte Tilbury and how good it is, that I'm so tempted to try it!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your responses!
    I've been meaning to try Charlotte Tilbury, what are your recommendations?

    -Mary | wndr14lnds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete