Rambles from my makeup box.

Friday 15 January 2016

Pixi Glow Tonic.

Pixi Glow Tonic is one of those cult beauty products that you've probably read 100 other reviews on where bloggers are talking about how amazing it is! So last year when Marks & Spencer started selling it, I decided to jump on the bandwagon and see if it was really worth the hype!

Pixi Glow Tonic is an exfoliating toner that contains 5% glycolic acid which helps to remove any dead skin and leaves you with a more radiant face. It also contains aloe vera and ginseng to soothe and hydrate the face meaning this exofliating toner should work with the most sensitive of skins!

To use you simply apply some on a cotton pad and wipe it around the face. If you do have any cuts on your face then this may sting a little but it doesn't last long. This toner has a gentle floral smell to it as well which I quiet like, and I also find it to be slightly relaxing! 

Since using this my face has been more radiant, softer and smoother! It has also helped to clear blemishes and even out my skin tone! It is also particularly helpful if you have picked at a spot, because if you apply this to the picked blemish for a couple of minutes it helps stop the bleeding and the acid helps to kill any bacteria to stop it getting infected. Therefore the next day it looks calmer and helps to stop the scarring process! (But this isn't an excuse to pick them!)


I think it may be clear for this review, but I love this product and I can see why it is so hyped about! It helps clear my skin when it's oily and spotty and it helps soothe my skin when it's dry and patchy, it's the perfect all rounder! This exfoliating toner costs £18 and I will definitely repurchase it again, you can buy it here: Pixi Glow Tonic - £18.


Do you use an exfoliating toner? 

No comments:

Post a Comment