Rambles from my makeup box.

Tuesday 12 January 2016

Lush - Cup O'Coffee face mask.

Is there anything better than the smell of fresh coffee in the morning? If you're a tea fan probably yes, but I love it! Whenever I smell coffee it instantly wakes me and makes me feel good, so if you have given up caffeine for the new year, this face mask could become your new best friend!

Lush Cup O'coffee

This to me is the perfect morning face mask. First because of the smell and second it's really exfoliating, which wakes my face up and leaves me looking more radiant, and my skin nice and soft for the rest of the day.


However saying that I would only use this face mask in the morning if I have a lot of time to get ready as it is seriously exfoliating and it can leave my skin a little red. So if you have sensitive skin I would avoid it as the ground coffee in it can be a little harsh.

The texture of this face mask is also a little different from what I'm use to as it feels sticky which does take some time to get use too. To use you simply apply a layer over your face (and body if you want) and leave for 10-15 minutes. You can then wash it off with warm water, but due to it's consistency I did find this took a little more time than usual, and I would definitely use a flannel!

Lush Cup O'Coffee
This face mask costs £6.75 for 150g and unfortunately I don't think i would purchase it again as my skin doesn't love it as much as I want it to as it brings me up in a few spots after each use. Though if you are looking for soft radiant skin then this could be a winner! You can buy it here: Lush Cup O'Coffee - £6.75


What's your favourite face mask?

No comments:

Post a Comment