Rambles from my makeup box.

Monday 22 June 2015

Soap and Glory - Whipped Clean Shower butter.

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a lovely weekend! To start this week off I am going to review the Soap And Glory Whipped Clean Luxe Cream Wash Shower butter which is the perfect sweet treat for a Monday.

I am a big fan of Soap and Glory bath products, and when I had a smell of this I was hooked immediately! It has this gorgeous sweet cupcake scent to it, which is a mixture of pistachio, almond and vanilla, and if you pair it up with their Breakfast scrub you are in for a treat!


I originally got this as I needed a new product for shaving and saw that this was recommend, and after using it for a month I would definitely say this is a great product! It has a lovely thick creamy texture to it so you only need to apply a small amount, and when you rub it into the skin it lathers up well, releasing the gorgeous scent.  

I find when using it for shaving it helps my razor to glide across the skin evenly and helps to reduce redness and cuts afterwards. Also due to over 25% oils and butters in it, after using it my skin feels so soft for ages afterwards that I don't feel the need moisturise after! 

I love this shower butter and I will definitely be repurchasing when mine runs out, as the smell lasts for ages and it has great moisturising properties for my skin! At only £7 I definitely think it's worth the money, and in Boots they currently have 3 for 2 on all Soap and Glory products! You can buy it here:


What do you use for shaving?

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the scent of the Soap & Glory range - this sounds such a treat! :):)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, they have some of the best smelling items! This is definitely a lovely treat to use :)

      x

      Delete