Rambles from my makeup box.

Tuesday 22 March 2016

Makeup Revolution - Vivid Baked Blush.

As much as I love high end beauty products there is nothing better than finding a brilliant beauty bargain, and this Makeup Revolution Vivid baked blush, is certainly a brilliant one! 

I have always seen beautiful pictures and great reviews on the Makeup Revolution blushes but have never picked one up, though after finding this beautiful one on my latest shopping trip to Superdrug I don't know how I was meant to walk past it! 

I picked this up in the shade 'All I think about is you'  which is one of the lightest shades made up of fuchsias and musky rose pinks. I love this sort of colour as naturally I'm on the pale side and already have quite red cheeks, so I like a more subtle colour for them. 

It does contain some shimmer in it, but when blended into the cheek it just leaves a really healthy glow and is nothing too extreme. I think this shade is great for people with fairer toned skins but would also make a pretty highlighter for those with a darker complexion.

This blush blends beautifully, lasts all day and is now one of my top blushers along with Benefits Hervana blush. In fact I have found myself reaching for this one a lot more often!


Now for the best part... you can pick this blush up for £2.50! Yes you did read that correctly, £2.50. This blusher truly is amazing and I will definitely be picking more up from the range. There are 6 colours to chose from and you can buy them here: Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Blush - £2.50.


What's your favourite beauty bargain?


No comments:

Post a Comment